Business Analyst Business Intelligence Qlik
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst Business Intelligence practitioner expert in QlkiSense and QlikView. You will influence business decisions through analytics and ensure the brand teams have the right data to meet their marketing insight needs.
Work with the Business Insights Analysts to develop QlikSense dashboards that meet the needs of the business and drive self-service analysis and are easy to interpret.
Transition current QlikView reports into QlikSense dashboards.
Establish the support model for BI Reporting Framework.
Engage team members and commercial stakeholders to elicit and translate business information needs into functional requirements.
Be a key member of the Change Review meetings to ensure appropriate prioritization of newly submitted CRs for the BI and CRM Application
Act as BI Subject Matter Expert (SME) and first point-of-contact for the BI environment
Your Skills for this role:
QlikView and QlikView Scripting
SQL and MS SQL Server
NPrinting Designer and Server
QlikView Server and Publisher
Your Experience and Expertise for this role:
Excellent data visualisation, presentation and documentation skill.
Adept at solving complex problems through a systematic approach
Innovative and able to cope with pressure in a fast paced environment
Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner.
High level of personal organisation and time management skills.
Able to always maintain self-motivation and be consistently pro-active.
Can work independently or collaboratively as a part of team.
Comfortable in dealing with people from different skills and backgrounds
In return you will be offered the opportunity to become a valued professional assisting a respected organisation in leading the delivery of quality across concurrent projects to drive business outcomes.
Candidates with experience gained in a Digital or a Healthcare organisation and who possess leadership skills, will be highly regarded.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Eilleen Shields in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6512, quoting Ref. 3A/26260.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The Alcatel Press Conference
- MWC 2018: Alcatel detail 2018 smartphone portfolio
- In Pictures: Alcatel MWC Press Conference
- Assassin's Creed: Origins's Discovery Tour mode shows how great educational games could be
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJava Developer - AWS MicroservicesOther
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior BAOther
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- TPManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTService Centre ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProcurement Specialist - PathologyNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- FTProject Manager, Relocation, Fitout & ConstructionOther
- FTTechnical Solutions Consultants- ServiceNowNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTCheckpoint Engineers wantedVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTSenior Digital Delivery Manager - Project ManagerACT