Broker Support/ Applications Support
This role is offering a very competitive salary and is your chance to join a growing team and advance your career.
You will have general insurance or GI broker experience and be fully capable of providing Level 1 Support over the phone and occassionally face to face with the brokers.
What will be involved day to day:
- Assiting the GM in managing a Client Portfolio
- Preparing Renewal Documenation
- Providing Application support to clients both external and internal
- Manage Group Personal Accident insurnace policies and Scheme Debtor policies
- Process and produce invoives, quotes, premium and adjustment calculations
- Premium funding policy maintenance
- Negoiating Renewals and Premiums
- Risk Analysis
- Home Warranty Insurnace Applications and Project Applications
- Lodge and manage Claims for portfolio
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: David Pickles
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSAP Project ManagerQLD
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTProduct Manager - SDN Network ServicesACT
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTIT Support OfficerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Multiple Roles - TelcoVIC
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk SupportVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer / Senior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther