Desktop Engineer (Windows 10)
Our Client is a Mining company located in the heart of the Perth CBD. They can offer an environment with interesting, challenging work/ projects and a friendly, diverse team culture.
We are seeking an experienced Desktop Engineer with Windows 10 experience for a 3 month contract- ASAP start. There is a likely extension opportunity.
- The role will be responsible for 2nd level desktop support;
- Will also assist with a few projects that are starting up;
- Work within a Windows 10 environment.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience working in a 2nd level desktop support role;
- Seeking Windows 10 environment experience;
- Must have strong experience working within a Microsoft Support environment;
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment;
- Must have excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Opportunity to work in the Mining sector;
- Perth CBD location;
- Extension likely;
- Fantastic team environment;
- Interesting, challenging work and projects;
- ASAP start.
If you have the skills and experience we are seeking and would like to be considered, please apply now via the link below.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Lisa Williams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
- MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- TPMS Dynamics CRM AdministratorACT
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Linux System AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Integration Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTMarketing Programs CoordinatorNSW
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- TPSoftware Asset Management Program ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Java, Angular, TypeScript)Other