Lead Business Analyst
Our client a well known superannuation provider are seeking a Lead Business Analyst to provide operational leadership across multiple applications to ensure the future sustainability of these products.
This role will lead the development and analysis of user-centric business requirements along with provision of support to the delivery teams.
- Provide leadership to the team in the development of user-centric business requirements that are credible and complete
- Lead the translation of business goals into the IT roadmap ensuring they are understood by business and technical stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor the team and maintain accountability for the actions and decisions they make
- Assist Business units in the delivery of business value by supporting the estimation and prioritisation of user stories.
- Lead workshops and reviews
- Supporting solution architects, technical design, testing and deployment teams actively participate in Agile delivery processes, including planning, estimation, showcasing and planning
- Promote best practice use of agile techniques
- Experience as a senior business analyst with recent experience in the financial services industry
- Extensive experience leading a team in agile environments with a cross functional team based environment
- Experience in the development of complex enterprise software that includes internal and external-facing applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, including workshop/training facilitation skills
- Proven ability to successfully elicit and document requirements to obtain results with minimal supervision using agile techniques
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7555 for more information
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rachael Byrnes
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Internet Services EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- FTMarketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTJava Software Development ManagerQLD
- FTFullstack .NET Developer - AngularOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Office 365QLD
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCUI iOS & Android DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - Level 2/3NSW
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - Regulatory ResponseNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCPortfolio / Project Coordinator - BrisbaneVIC
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTSAP Program Manager (Other
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTChief Technology OfficerSA
- FTInternal Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCSystems AnalystACT
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD