Full Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)
- Initial 3 month contract with possibility of extension
- Work for a major financial institution
- Sydney CBD Location
Searching for a full-stack Angular/ .Net dev to work with a major financial services institution in the Sydney CBD.
Seeking a full stack developer to work with a major financial services organisation in the Sydney CBD for an initial 3-month contract. You will use your development skills to work with the development team on an e-form project.
Tech Stack Includes:
- Front-End: Angular, HTML/CSS
- Back-End: ASP.NET, C#, MVC, RESTful APIs
- Previous experience working on previous E-form projects or for a large financial-services organisation desired
- Sharepoint experience (preferred but not required)
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200174467.
Reference Number: 200174467_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Internet Services EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- FTMarketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTJava Software Development ManagerQLD
- FTFullstack .NET Developer - AngularOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Office 365QLD
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCUI iOS & Android DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - Level 2/3NSW
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - Regulatory ResponseNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCPortfolio / Project Coordinator - BrisbaneVIC
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTSAP Program Manager (Other
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTChief Technology OfficerSA
- FTInternal Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCSystems AnalystACT
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD