CCNA Network Engineer
Seeking a CCNA/CCNP Network Engineer to work on a Telephony upgrade project.
Bones of the Role: You will be assiting in testing of Customer Migration scenarios and manageing and tracking the migration from and closure of obsolete POPs. And you will be working on the development, testing and implimentation of Disaster Recovery Process.
Day to Day:
- Testing of Customer Migration scenarios in model environment
- Management of the Migration Process
- Correct management of the disposal/storage of obsolete/redepoyable hardware.
- End-toEnd experience in Disaster Recovery Processes including:
- Development of process and relavent documentation
- DR Scenario Analysis
- Development and Running of DR Test Cases
- Ability to contribute development of internal project artefacts required for Design & Build
- SAD documents
- Change Management exposure and ability to facilitate production changes.
- Product and solutions orderd and intalled inline with O2A and assurance processes
- Stakeholder Management
- 5-year+ experience with projects in IT&T industry
- Expertise of routing, switching, VOIP, load balancing, network security etc technologies
- Understanding of Cloud, IoT and Virtualisation etc emerging technologies
- Experience with solution architecture, design, development and deployment in small to medium organisations
- Tertiary Education: Engineering, Computing
- Certifications: CCNA and or, CCNP, CCDP and CCIP or equivalent
To apply send in your CV (word format) and a (Cover Letter) outlining your suitablity in dot point format
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tom Key
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Architect - IT ArchitectVIC
- FTBI Solution DesignerNSW
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- CCIntegration/DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCProcurement AnalystNSW
- CCJava DevelopersVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperACT
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Engineer l MPLS, switching, BGP, OSPF, MPBGPNSW
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- FTMid-level UX DesignerOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Risk & Financial CrimeNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTBusiness Consultant/Analyst (Entry level)VIC