Lead Business Analyst
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to join their team.
The Lead Business Analyst will lead and guide the business analysis effort in a single major program/project or work across a number of smaller projects and initiatives as well as interfacing within the senior project structure and business stakeholders
In this key role you will be responsible for working to deliver rapid change across the Wealth business with a focus on ensuring that the bank meets it regulatory expectations. Working to deliver solutions from early concepts right through to final release, you'll lead requirements gathering and validation workshops - using techniques like modeling and storyboarding to create a prioritized list of epics and user stories.
Along with this, you'll cover planning, estimation, requirements management, analysis, documentation, shaping and elicitation - but most importantly, you'll make sure each project lines up with our overall business strategy.
Working on projects and programs across the Wealth Portfolio, which could be anything from changes related to Federal Budget Superannuation reforms to industry required data and reporting initiatives.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- 2+ years as a Lead Business Analyst with Wealth Management experience
- Regulatory experience would be beneficial or strong data & reporting within Wealth Management
- Ideally have Agile experience along with an Agile Mindset
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Linda Donaghey
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Monster Hunter World review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAutomation Developer - RPAQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCHyperion Reporting Analyst - Contract initially - Large Telco in SydneyNSW
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- TPPrincipal Solution Architect | CloudQLD
- FTSenior AEM ConsultantACT
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTContent Marketing SpecialistOther
- TPBusiness Information SpecialistNSW
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTHealthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7QLD
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCHFC Project Governance Officer - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- FTPaid Search StrategistOther
- FTTechnology StrategistNSW
- FTDigital Technical LeadQLD
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther