Senior Business Analyst - Wealth
Our Client a leading Financial Services organisation is seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst with proven Financial Services experience.
In this key role you will be responsible for providing the relevant project team/s with expert knowledge of, and advice on business unit processes, products, needs and issues and their pricing, through a strong understanding of current and future technology systems in general and those installed or planned in the business.
- Elicitation of business requirements through the use of the most appropriate method(s), including interviews, questionnaires, workshops, existing systems and policies and regulation
- Analysis and specification of requirements that are uniquely traceable, verifiable and prioritised in a manner that is acceptable to both business and technology stakeholders
- Documenting business processes, needs and issues for workable, quality, efficient and cost effective technology solutions that meet strategic and global objectives of the business unit
- Effective use of data and process modelling tools (including, but not limited to, process mapping, business, object and dataflow modelling) to analyse and represent information in an effective form, in order to translate business requirements into meaningful statements of work
- Model current and proposed business processes, identifying stakeholders, gaps and opportunities for improvement, to ensure a smooth system implementation
- Liaise with Business Unit Managers to offer advice and direction regarding requirements, and resolution of issues and conflicts. Liaise with technical specialists in business areas such as Risk and Operations, to offer advice and resolve issues on systems
- Act as an interface between Business and Technology to ensure that needs are met
- Using structured user acceptance testing processes and documentation, verify that business requirements have been met
- Support the implementation of new systems through training and documentation and ensure that business processes are not adversely impacted by the implementation of a software system
To be considered for this role you must demostrate:
- Financial background essential. Banking or Investment/ wealth management
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex finance systems and related business processes
- 3 years in applicable business, project or technology environment
- Formal training in analysis and project management, process mapping, analytical tools (e.g. case modelling)
- Ability to think broadly and draw on wide personal experience in both the applicable business and technology environments
- Tertiary qualification in Technology, Business discipline or related field
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Linda Donaghey
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Architect - IT ArchitectVIC
- FTBI Solution DesignerNSW
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- CCIntegration/DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCProcurement AnalystNSW
- CCJava DevelopersVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperACT
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Engineer l MPLS, switching, BGP, OSPF, MPBGPNSW
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- FTMid-level UX DesignerOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Risk & Financial CrimeNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTBusiness Consultant/Analyst (Entry level)VIC