Senior Business Analyst
- Experience in business process reengineering and reedesign
- Brisbane CBD based
- Initial 6 month contract
New Year, New contract. Kick start your 2018 by joining a large Qld Government Department on a Digital Transformation Project.
A large Qld Government Department is seeing on a major Digital Transformation project.
The Senior Business Analyst will be required to:
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships, and lead and conduct workshops and meetings as required to define business processes, and ensure improved outcomes.
- Obtain formal agreement from stakeholders on the scope of requirements (including business focused user stories) to establish a base line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Where required, initiate communications between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact for defined groups and facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders
- Assist and prepare project stakeholders business cases which define potential benefit, options for achieving these benefits (through development of new or changes processes) and associated business risks.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Contribute to organisational change through recommended improvements to existing business processes, practices, procedures and information systems.
- Provide a high level of expertise in establishing and documenting ICT business and system requirements through a range of structured research and analysis techniques including, but not limited to facilitated stakeholder workshops, surveys, client meetings and industry reference reviews.
- Analyse and document business processes and related ICT requirements and take a lead role in the development of ICT system requirements specifications, including logical design.
- Conduct investigations at a high level for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Apply and monitor the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
- Apply and utilise business modelling methods to ensure results oriented deliverables in a way that can be recreated and used as a corporate knowledge resource available to project level initiatives and executive decision making.
- Develop conceptual models of business processes utilising appropriate modelling techniques to develop end to end service mappings.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the development of business architecture framework, tool suite selection and design and methodology development.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Senior Business Analyst role and a role requiring business process analysis and improvement.
- Prior experience working in large Qld Government environments
- Experience in business process reengineering/redesign and implementation.
- Experience in complex modelling techniques and technical writing
- Experience in change management
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification
- Experience in recording process metrics
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and as part of a team in the design, preparation and delivery of solutions to clients
- Experience writing user stories and use cases
- Experience understanding business process dynamics and the change management process
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200174407.
Reference Number: 200174407_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
- Garmin Announces New Vivofit 4
- Microsoft is shutting down its free upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in 24 hours
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Security and Identity Management SpecialistACT
- CCSolution Delivery Manager/Tech LeadNSW
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerOther
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSolution Architect - HealthQLD
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTIntegration Technical LeadOther
- FTMobile Application DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Health - Data Linkage SystemQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer | APIOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Scrum MasterVIC
- FTSenior DevOps EngineerOther
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- CCCyber Security Team/stream LeadVIC