Business Analyst - $650 per day
You will be creating a brilliant end to end customer delivery experience - deliver value-added analytic support to Procurement & Supply Chain Business Units to achieve savings, capture and translate raw data into actionable insights.
To be successful:
- Will have 5 years previous expereince as a Senior Business Analyst in similar projects.
- Proactive use of data analysis (Excel, MS Access, Databases) tools.
- Requires a relevant Degree with proven experience in conducting analysis and market research in Procurement / Finance / Consulting area.
- Telecommunication experience is highly regarded
- Will have proven stakeholder management experience and an ability to influence.
- Will be able to put together reports and clearly and effectivly be able to covey ideas and recommendations to senior management level.
- Ability to quickly extract and transform data from a variety of disparate data sources.
- Ability to undertake complex root cause investigations and develop reports suitable to a senior management level.
- Cost modelling experience
- Large Enterprise experience
- Procurement background
- Idealling worked in a consulting capacity
- BI tool experience a bonus
To apply, send in your CV (WORD format) including a COVER LETTER stating suitability to the role.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tom Key
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Two Lenovo ThinkPad X1 tablets are available for an all-time low price
- We just learned Moto's plans for the X5, Z3 and G6, and that’s a big problem
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSQL Developer - Greenfield projectQLD
- CCInternet Applications Developer - DevOpsNSW
- CCCRM Business AnalystQLD
- CCJunior Analyst (Law Graduate opportunity)NSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)SA
- CCSecurity ArchitectQLD
- CCUX Designer - Full StackNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Public Sector Health ProgramQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCSystem Access Administrator - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystOther
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTIntegration Technical LeadOther
- FTSenior Change Analyst / Change Manager ( Banking background)Other
- CCSystems Administrator - not for profit organisationQLD
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- FTKnowledge AnalystOther
- FTWindows Messaging and MS Exchange LeadOther
- FTNetwork Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectNSW
- TPDevOps Practice OfficerACT
- CCSAP ABAP CRM DeveloperVIC
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCDesktop Technician - 2 weeks deploymentNSW