HFC Project Manager (Delivery) - Contract
- Initial 6-month contract starting as soon as possible.
- Melbourne CBD
- HFC Experience Mandatory
The HFC Project Manager will interface and work closely with key stakeholders primarily within the Network Planning and Deployment team.
This rapidly expanding IT Services and Consulting organisation in Melbourne is looking for an experienced Telco HFC Project Manager to work on a major HFC network deployment project in Sydney
Initial 6-month contract starting as soon as possible.
This is a hands-on delivery focussed role, it will require an energetic professional with solid experience in stakeholder engagement, schedule management and an ability to work both independently and in a Virtual team, environment to get the planned outcomes.
- Coordinating and tracking delivery of outcomes required from the series of interrelated Business Segment projects, whilst working within a Virtual Team environment.
- Accurately represent the project status towards all impacted stakeholders, including key risks, issues and dependencies towards all customers and suppliers.
- Coordinate periodic cadence of project review & update forums, along with creating, updating and maintaining reports required for communicating progress to key stakeholders.
- Working alongside the Program Manager to perform short and long-term project planning, prioritisation and pipeline management of all initiatives related to the program.
- Perform any other activities required to support delivery of Program, as directed by the National Manager or Program Manager for Business Segment Enablement.
- Previous experience managing HFC Projects in a large telecommunications environment.
- Previous hands-on project delivery experience with HFC Design and construct, high volume capability rollouts and implementation of deployment strategies for new technologies.
- Previous experience in project schedule management on a related large and complex project/program of work.
- Proven ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to drive outcomes whilst managing multiple projects in a changing environment. Ability to balance often changing priorities.
- Strong understanding of installation methodologies and practises within a telecommunications environment.
- Highly competent in MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Eleanor Malinavitilevu on 07 33395625. Please quote our job reference number: 200174369.
Reference Number: 200174369_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRostering Analyst / Training Analyst/ Workforce ManagementOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJunior to Mid-level Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTCloud Systems EngineerOther
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCPresales Network Solution ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Wintel PlatformVIC
- FTDatastage Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst- QTP/UFT scripting - X5Other
- FTExecutive AssistantOther
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- FTWintel LeadOther
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantOther
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCSQL / .Net Developers (1 Snr & 2 Mid Level)WA
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Operators (Part Time and Full Time)SA
- CCData Migration Test AnalystNSW
- FTLead PHP DeveloperQLD