HFC Project Manager (Delivery) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney
- Must have working rights in Australia
- 6 month contract initially
- North Sydney location
Project Manager with exp in Telco HFC network deployment projects needed for a 6-month contract Initially for expanding company in Sydney
This rapidly expanding IT Services and Consulting organisation in Sydney is looking for an experienced Telco HFC Project Manager to work on a major HFC network deployment project in Sydney
Initial 6-month contract starting as soon as possible.
This is a hands-on delivery focussed role, it will require an energetic professional with solid experience in stakeholder engagement, schedule management and an ability to work both independently and in a Virtual team, environment to get the planned outcomes.
- Coordinating and tracking delivery of outcomes required from the series of interrelated Business Segment projects, whilst working within a Virtual Team environment.
- Accurately represent the project status towards all impacted stakeholders, including key risks, issues and dependencies towards all customers and suppliers.
- Coordinate periodic cadence of project review & update forums, along with creating, updating and maintaining reports required for communicating progress to key stakeholders.
- Working alongside the Program Manager to perform short and long-term project planning, prioritisation and pipeline management of all initiatives related to the program.
- Perform any other activities required to support delivery of Program, as directed by the National Manager or Program Manager for Business Segment Enablement.
- Previous experience managing HFC Projects in a large telecommunications environment.
- Previous hands-on project delivery experience with HFC Design and construct, high volume capability rollouts and implementation of deployment strategies for new technologies.
- Previous experience in project schedule management on a related large and complex project/program of work.
- Proven ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to drive outcomes whilst managing multiple projects in a changing environment. Ability to balance often changing priorities.
- Strong understanding of installation methodologies and practises within a telecommunications environment.
- Highly competent in MS Project, Excel and Powerpoint.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200174352.
Reference Number: 200174352_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCloud EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSQL DBAWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- TPDigital Services Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Lead (Java, Spring Boot, Web APIs) - Brisbane LocationNSW
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- FTAgile CoachOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW
- TPQuality ManagerQLD
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- FTOracle DBAOther
- FTSenior Sharepoint Web DeveloperOther
- TPData AnalystQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTOpenText ConsultantQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProgram ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager ? COTS ImplementationsQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational Performance ReportingOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW