Sales/Account Manager - Government Sector
- Permanent Opportunity with leader in enterprise services industry
- Servicing Government Customers
- Unified Communications, Data/Voice Network and Cloud Products and Solutions
Our client, a leader in the enterprise services industry has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Sales/Account Manager to join the team in a permanent capacity based in Sydney's Inner West.
The role will be selling Unified Communications, Network (Data/Voice) and Cloud products and solutions to an existing customer base made up of various government departments. It will be responsible for actively promoting the tailored solutions to solve the customers' needs. The role will also be responsible for maintaining strategic account plans and developing end user marketing campaigns in collaboration with the marketing department.
While the position will be working directly with customers, the client operates under a Channel Sales model so it is imperative the suitable candidates have experience working with Channel Sales business partners in the execution and finalisation of pursuits.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- At least 5 years Sales/Account Management experience.
- Previous experience working in Channel Sales model.
- Previous experience working on Government accounts/industry.
- Previous experience and understanding of Unified Communications/Network (Data & Voice) and Cloud products and solutions
- Strong communication skills with an eager, energetic and collaborative personality.
- Proven history of establishing and maintaining strong customer engagement experiences.
- Large enterprise environment experience
For further information please APPLY NOW or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Patric Byrne
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
- How Australian retailers can drive customers to Amazon
- Film Review: The Commuter
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSolution Architect - Financial ServicesVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist ? VMwareVIC
- CCJunior Analyst (Law Graduate opportunity)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTUX DesignerOther
- TPDevOps Practice OfficerACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCCISCO Project ManagerVIC
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)NSW
- CCDesktop EngineerQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - 6 Month Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Security AnalystOther
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Security EngineerWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support/ Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTICT Team Lead - EL1 -Non-OngoingACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerNSW
- FTPower BI /SQL DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Data Services and ETL developerNSW
- TPSitecore DeveloperQLD