Senior Business Analyst x 2 - ServiceNow
Our client, a large complex government agency, are currently sourcing 2 x Business Analyst's with ServiceNow project implemenation experience to work with business units across projects to document and improve business processes that provide both internal and external customers with easier and more streamlined access to these services.
The Business Analyst will engage with service owners across the department to meet agreed project timeframes and deliverables and will report to the Principal Project Manager.
The Business Analyst will be required to;
- Work with key business areas across Corporate Services to document and analyse workflow processes relating to service offerings of the Service Transformation Project.
- Utilise information and communication technology skills to enhance productivity in the diverse areas of the department.
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships, and lead and conduct workshops and meetings as required to define business processes, and ensure improved outcomes.
- Analyse and document business processes and related ICT requirements and take a lead role in the development of ICT system requirements specifications, including logical design.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Apply and monitor the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
- Conduct investigations at a high level for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
50% - Demonstrated experience in the analysis and documentation of business services, and providing achievable recommendations for service improvements, through online channels
50 % - Demonstrated success in managing relationships with stakeholders, clients, customers, engaging necessary subject matter experts and resources to achieve mutually beneficial business outcomes.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19231
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRostering Analyst / Training Analyst/ Workforce ManagementOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJunior to Mid-level Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTCloud Systems EngineerOther
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCPresales Network Solution ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Wintel PlatformVIC
- FTDatastage Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst- QTP/UFT scripting - X5Other
- FTExecutive AssistantOther
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- FTWintel LeadOther
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantOther
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCSQL / .Net Developers (1 Snr & 2 Mid Level)WA
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Operators (Part Time and Full Time)SA
- CCData Migration Test AnalystNSW
- FTLead PHP DeveloperQLD