IT & Systems Support Officer
IT Systems Support Officer - 45/hr
- Industry Leader
- 6 Week Initial contract with view to go perm.
- Use your passion in IT to learn bespoke technologies
This is a 6 week initial offering from an industry leader looking for the services of an established IT professional looking to continue their career as IT & Systems Support Officer.
This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader and further develop your already strong skillset.
While our client works with the usual Microsoft technologies, given their unique industry you will actually spend more time learning and eventually being an SME for one of a kind technologies.
So while we expect candidates to have experience from AD administration to Windows server analysis, you will be ready and eager to develop your new skillset!
What you'll need to succeed:
- Develop Key understanding in bespoke industry systems and software
- Have a foundational understanding of Microsoft Environments.
- Proven industry experience in IT Systems totaling several years.
- Experience in adaptable environments.
- Willingness to learn and develop as 80% of your time will be spent on systems and software related to the industry.
Technically you already possess experience in:
- Windows Servers
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Wintel Environments
- Apple and mobile devices
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Quoting Ref Num 4A/19189. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCloud EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSQL DBAWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- TPDigital Services Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Lead (Java, Spring Boot, Web APIs) - Brisbane LocationNSW
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- FTAgile CoachOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW
- TPQuality ManagerQLD
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- FTOracle DBAOther
- FTSenior Sharepoint Web DeveloperOther
- TPData AnalystQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTOpenText ConsultantQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProgram ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager ? COTS ImplementationsQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational Performance ReportingOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW