Our client, a well-respected brand and an employer of choice, is seeking a highly experienced Systems Specialist to join their team.
This role will be responsible for the change, configuration, incident and problem management processes. You will coordinate and manage business systems using industry standard approach in application lifecycle. The successful candidate is expected to deliver results in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Proven experience in business analysis/business systems to manage technical changes
- Delivering win/win outcomes in a complex matrix organisation, through strong stakeholder management
- Must be skilled in SQL and DBMS systems
- Demonstrates strong understanding and managing of workflow based systems
- Must have experience in driving business performance through continuous improvement
To be successful in this position, it is imperative that you are resilient and be able to work in a high-pressure environment. You will also be able to demonstrate delivering projects on time as well as have strong attention to details.
A high level of communication will be key to this role as you will be dealing with staff at all levels of the organisation as well business partners and stakeholders.
For your chance to be a part of a project that is crucial to this organisation, please apply immediately. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, please contact Karen on 08 8112 7400.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Karen Detablan
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | Onsite ParkingOther
- TPApplications Project ManagerACT
- TPOBIEE/Java DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCNetwork Engineer - Aruba/PaloAltoWA
- CCDesktop EngineerQLD
- FTOpenText ConsultantNSW
- FTCRM Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerWA
- CCWebsphere AdministratorsNSW
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)QLD
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTLinux System AdministratorVIC
- CCJunior to Mid-level DeveloperQLD
- FTSIEM EngineerNSW
- FTExecutive AssistantOther
- CCJunior to Mid-level Developer - BrisbaneACT
- CCAgile Project Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- TPICT Service Assurance Manager - ServiceNowQLD
- FTProgram ManagerSA