Front End Developer
Seeking a Front End Developer to join an iconic Australian company FOR A PERMANENT POSITION.
- Join a highly skilled and dynamic team
- Utilise your strong front-end coding and development skills
- Work with the latest and greatest front-end technologies in an agile environment
- Application development within a scrum team including development of new software and upgrades to existing software.
- Develop specialised and detailed technical solutions to meet business needs
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders including Technical and Functional Business Analysts, to develop clearly defined solutions and technical designs.
- Provide guidance on best practice, coding methodologies, solution design and implementation.
- Conduct testing and troubleshoot complex problems.
- Follow and influence a Quality assurance process to ensure coding standards are met and effective knowledge transfer occurs.
- Work in a creative, design-heavy environment where UX best practices are paramount to all engagements.
- Proven experience in a Front-end Senior Analyst, Programmer / Developer role.
- Experience working with an object oriented framework i.e. Java/.net
- Experience with the front-end technology toolset including: Dependency managers such as NPM or bower, Build tools such as grunt, gulp or webpack, Development frameworks such as AngularJS or React, Transpilers such as TypeScript or ES6/Babel, CSS pre-processors such as LESS, SASS or stylus, HTML5 frameworks such as bootstrap or foundation, Testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Mocha and Automation testing tools such as Protractor.
- Deep understanding of software development principals and design patterns and performing code reviews.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile Scrum Team.
- Leadership & mentoring of technical resources.
- Ability to recommend and showcase completed solutions up to GM Level.
- Experience in the production of technical documentation including technical specifications, operating instructions, test plans etc.
- NodeJS development experience an advantage.
- Experience in other enterprise software development frameworks such as MS MVC or Spring an advantage
- Unit & automation testing of front-end applications
- User Experience (UX) best practices and interaction models
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James McLaughlin
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Monster Hunter World review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Test Analyst - ContractOther
- PTDigital PublisherNSW
- FTGreenfield Implementation SAP IS-U DM | SAP IS-U DM | SAP ECOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTSenior Data Services and ETL developerNSW
- FTGraduate Talent Acquisition SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Infrastructure DesignerOther
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCProcurement AnalystNSW
- FTGraduate Data Scientist/ Data AnalystWA
- FTRisk Manager x 2Other
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- CCCisco Engineer - Perth basedSA
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTSenior Dynamics AX DeveloperOther
- FT.Net Developer (Full Stack)Other