- Market leading brand
- Immediate Start
- Contract Opportunity
Looking for an experienced Transition Or Project Manager to join a well-regarded team.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Transition Manager to join this market leading company; You will be responsible for significant segment of complex large Projects.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Translating customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance of results, or have acceptance in the targeted market, while meeting business objectives.
- Knowledge of the business units mission and processes, specifically CRM or Product Development Team.
- Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements for their project/segment of the project, according to their project charter.
- Professional knowledge of market segment / industry / technology / discipline trends.
- Recognized for business acumen by the customer set supported under CRM - Working with the client to identify business requirements and develops the proposal.
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal Transition Manager
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the specific criteria required please APPLY now or send an email to email@example.com with your resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200172319.
Reference Number: 200172319_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRostering Analyst / Training Analyst/ Workforce ManagementOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJunior to Mid-level Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTCloud Systems EngineerOther
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCPresales Network Solution ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Wintel PlatformVIC
- FTDatastage Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst- QTP/UFT scripting - X5Other
- FTExecutive AssistantOther
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- FTWintel LeadOther
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantOther
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCSQL / .Net Developers (1 Snr & 2 Mid Level)WA
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Operators (Part Time and Full Time)SA
- CCData Migration Test AnalystNSW
- FTLead PHP DeveloperQLD