- Initial 3 month contract
- Immediate start essential
- Dalby location
Urgent contract role for an experienced Project Manager with previous experience managing application projects
An urgent new requirement has arisen for an experienced Project Manager with previous experience managing Business Transformation projects for an initial 3 month contract with possilel extension.
Working within newly established busy PMO, you will be responsible seeing various projects through to through to completion. This will include managing the project scope, plan, budget, resource allocation and engaging extensively with internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives. You will be heavily focused on coordinating all of the relevant contributors and ensuring timely delivery of each project milestone.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have demonstrated experience working on complex Business Transformation projects within a large enterprise environment.
Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal are required for this role, and the ability to confidently engage at a high level is essential.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200174245.
Reference Number: 200174245_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)NSW
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTSCADA Project MaanagerOther
- FTInfrastructure PMO AnalystOther
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCIntel ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Service Desk Specialist - BrisbaneVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)QLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSoftwares Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSAP Test AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Security and Identity Management SpecialistACT
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTUX DesignerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCPresales Network Solution ArchitectWA
- TPTechnical Project OfficerQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT