- Brisbane CBD
- 12 month contract, start early January
- A role to get your teeth into!
Senior DevOps Engineer required for an immediate assignment with a government agency!
Are you a Senior DevOps engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity? Do you the ability to support operations within large scale enterprise IT environments consisting of technologies such as message queues, mainframe, load balancing, firewalls and web proxies? If so, then keep on reading!
The ideal candidate, will have the following skills and experience;
- Australian Citizenship OR Permanent residency for at least 5 Years
- Scripting and/or development skills for DevOps, process improvement and automation initiatives
- Creating and managing automated application builds, deployments and test validations.
- Automating environment setups
- Experienced with code build, packaging and deployment systems and processes, e.g. TFS Build, TFS Release Manager & Grunt.
- Full SDLC experience
- Powershell Scripting
- Cloud Technologies: CDN, WAF, IaaS
- Knowledge of networking concepts: TCP/IP and HTTP protocols
- Familiarity with Git Source control OR TFVC.
- Server admin on Windows / IIS / .NET/MS SQL Stack
- Ability to develop close working relationships with project teams
- Excellent communication skills
Please note, this position is based in Brisbane!
If you're available to start a new contract in January, you have the above experience then please do not hesitate to APPLY for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200173838.
Reference Number: 200173838_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)NSW
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTSCADA Project MaanagerOther
- FTInfrastructure PMO AnalystOther
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCIntel ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Service Desk Specialist - BrisbaneVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)QLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSoftwares Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSAP Test AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Security and Identity Management SpecialistACT
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTUX DesignerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCPresales Network Solution ArchitectWA
- TPTechnical Project OfficerQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT