Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Natural/ADABAS Programmer to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for the enhancements to the System Applications in order to meet the changes legislative requirements.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years of proven experience with Natural/ADABAS.
- Demonstrated and comprehensive experience of five or more years in contemporary business analysis techniques and tools used on at least two major and complex ICT projects.
- Ability to effectively plan and organise work.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member and to complete tasks within predefined timeframes.
- Written and oral communication skills suitable for effective liaison with IT application users and management.
- Government or local government experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Roni Thomas
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCloud EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSQL DBAWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- TPDigital Services Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Lead (Java, Spring Boot, Web APIs) - Brisbane LocationNSW
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- FTAgile CoachOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW
- TPQuality ManagerQLD
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- FTOracle DBAOther
- FTSenior Sharepoint Web DeveloperOther
- TPData AnalystQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTOpenText ConsultantQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProgram ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager ? COTS ImplementationsQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational Performance ReportingOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW