Change Lead - 12 Month Contract!
- 12 Month Contract + extensions
- West Sydney
- Services Environment - Change Management focus
We are looking to hire an experienced Change Lead for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The Change Lead ICT manages the change management process, performs analysis on specific changes to identify successes or improvements that can be made to the process. They ensure that the processes and controls properly protect the integrity of the live environment, with minimal disruption to services. They are an expert in Change Management and a reference point for the organisation.
- Develops implementation plans for highly complex requests for change. Evaluates the risks to the integrity of the service environment inherent in proposed implementations (including availability, performance, security and compliance of the business services impacted).
- Develop and maintain a database of changes and manage the Change Advisory Board.
- Develop and produce periodic performance reports identifying the impact and effectiveness of change management and suggests improvement to organisational procedures governing change management.
- Manage the response, resolution and post-incident analysis of changes to ensure deficiencies are identified, learnings are documented, and changes implemented to limit risk of future recurrence.
- Provide expert advice, be influential, a leader and a reference point to others.
- Over 5 years of Change Management experience - must have held the titles om several occasions
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in Service Management in a large and complex
- service environment.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience across multiple ITIL v3 disciplines such
- as Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operations with a focus on Service
- Transition and Continual Service Improvement.
- Strong customer relations experience
- Well versed in core PMI competencies including time, cost and scope management, stakeholder, governance and communication management, risk management and quality management
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aparna Sharma
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
- How Australian retailers can drive customers to Amazon
- Film Review: The Commuter
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSolution Architect - Financial ServicesVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist ? VMwareVIC
- CCJunior Analyst (Law Graduate opportunity)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTUX DesignerOther
- TPDevOps Practice OfficerACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCCISCO Project ManagerVIC
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)NSW
- CCDesktop EngineerQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - 6 Month Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Security AnalystOther
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Security EngineerWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support/ Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTICT Team Lead - EL1 -Non-OngoingACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerNSW
- FTPower BI /SQL DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Data Services and ETL developerNSW
- TPSitecore DeveloperQLD