Senior Business Analyst
- Exciting career opportunity
- Sydney CBD
- Contract Position
Leading organisation are looking for an experienced BA to work on major, complex IT projects
The key responsibilities for this role include:
Effective delivery of the following for each project:
Business Needs Identification
- Meeting with key business stakeholders to understand business needs, gather information and analyse requirements.
- Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business operations to establish a base for developing improved structures, processes and systems.
- Analysing workflow to create process and information models and identify areas of potential improvement.
- Working with the Directors and relevant stakeholders to develop Needs Analysis documents describing required change that accurately reflects stated issues
- Assisting the business in developing their Business Requirements for projects within agreed policies, standards and architectures and in getting this signed off by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Developing the Detailed Requirements Specification (DRS) that provides a detailed description of the users' business requirements.
- Maintaining accountability for quality analysis and documentation that is the foundation on which future systems are developed.
Business Solution Development
- Producing specifications to communicate business user requirements for approval by senior management, Project Managers and IT experts.
- Reviewing functional specifications and solution concepts developed by IT & vendors that describe the desired outcomes of system development, integration or enhancement projects within agreed policies, standards and architectures to ensure these solutions meet the business requirements.
- Contributing to business cases that describe and justify the parameters of technology change initiatives.
- Support the development of test strategies, plans, scripts and assist in SIT where applicable in conjunction with project test resources.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Demonstrable and comprehensive experience in contemporary business analysis techniques and tools used on at least 2 major complex IT projects.
- Significant experience as a Senior Business Analyst.
- Demonstrable and comprehensive experience in stakeholder management involving stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrable and comprehensive knowledge of full system development life cycle, its typical phases, the deliverables within the phases and the Business Analysts role within the phases
- Understanding of process improvement methodologies, related concepts, and frameworks.
- Outstanding ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate requirements specifications.
- Very high level of liaison, communication (oral and written), negotiation, consultation, conflict resolution, change management, documentation and report writing skills
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline, or demonstrated advanced ability in business analysis, project definition and business case preparation.
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the above criteria APPLY now or contact Olivia Lewis via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200174161.
Reference Number: 200174161_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Two Lenovo ThinkPad X1 tablets are available for an all-time low price
- We just learned Moto's plans for the X5, Z3 and G6, and that’s a big problem
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Graphics card prices are ludicrous. Here's how to keep gaming in the coin mining era
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSQL Developer - Greenfield projectQLD
- CCInternet Applications Developer - DevOpsNSW
- CCCRM Business AnalystQLD
- CCJunior Analyst (Law Graduate opportunity)NSW
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)SA
- CCSecurity ArchitectQLD
- CCUX Designer - Full StackNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Public Sector Health ProgramQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCSystem Access Administrator - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystOther
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTIntegration Technical LeadOther
- FTSenior Change Analyst / Change Manager ( Banking background)Other
- CCSystems Administrator - not for profit organisationQLD
- FTIT Security OfficerVIC
- FTKnowledge AnalystOther
- FTWindows Messaging and MS Exchange LeadOther
- FTNetwork Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- CCSecurity ArchitectNSW
- TPDevOps Practice OfficerACT
- CCSAP ABAP CRM DeveloperVIC
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCDesktop Technician - 2 weeks deploymentNSW