Service Desk Operators (Part Time and Full Time)
Do you have a passion for customer service and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are you seeking an opportunity to gain entry into a corporate environment with a highly reputable organisation?
A highly reputable market leader has opportunities for Service Desk Operators to join their Adelaide CBD based team supporting internal clients across a range of enquiries.
Recent IT graduates or students currently studying are encouraged to apply, however as full training will be provided, IT skills or qualifications are not essential. Individuals demonstrating outstanding customer service backgrounds will also be considered for these opportunities.
Coming from a strong customer service background, you will be a strong communicator who is self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude. Your computer competency coupled with your enthusiasm and passion for customer service will see you succeed in this role.
To be successful you will demonstrate the following:
- A stable employment history with a keen interest to train and develop new skills within an IT Helpdesk environment
- A high level of computer literacy with an ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Be a quick learner with the ability to work in a fast paced and follow structured processes
- Show initiative in the resolution of customer related issues
- Excellent interpersonal and confident communication skills, demonstrating exception telephone manner
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent incentives, be rewarded by greater earning potential
- Work for an organization that is truly focused on their people
- A range of employee benefits
Please be advised a police clearance will also be required.
If this is a role you would be interested in, please call (08) 8112 7400.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Karen Detablan
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRostering Analyst / Training Analyst/ Workforce ManagementOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJunior to Mid-level Developer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTCloud Systems EngineerOther
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCPresales Network Solution ArchitectWA
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Wintel PlatformVIC
- FTDatastage Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst- QTP/UFT scripting - X5Other
- FTExecutive AssistantOther
- FTData ScientistOther
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - BrisbaneQLD
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- FTWintel LeadOther
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantOther
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCSQL / .Net Developers (1 Snr & 2 Mid Level)WA
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Operators (Part Time and Full Time)SA
- CCData Migration Test AnalystNSW
- FTLead PHP DeveloperQLD