- 4 month contract
- Based in North Canberra
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
Are you available for an immediate start? Do you have experience implementing a Business Process Modelling tool? Want FREE PARKING? Apply now!
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to work on a Business Process Modelling tool selection and support other projects. The company is currently undergoing a business transformation and will be required to integrate requirements and work with your peers to manage dependencies.
Duties will include:
- Create, maintain and facilitate the approval of project definition documentation that meet prudency and efficiency principles and manage scope, timing, cost, resourcing, quality and risk.
- Manage the procurement requirements of the project per procurement processes.
- Work with the related parties to implement the tool.
- Work with the Change Manager and senior management to plan, communicate and deploy the tool, within the program and across the business.
- Manage relationships within the program, steering committee members and other stakeholders to the projects.
- Tertiary qualifications in project management or equivalent, with industry recognised project management methodology certification such as PRINCE2 and/or Project Management Professional (PMP)/ (PMBOK).
- Demonstrated recent experience in managing projects in a complex and integrated environment.
- Experience in business re-engineering and process design with knowledge of project risk and quality management practices.
- Experience engaging, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes.
- Experience in complex, dynamic, fast paced environments leading teams with competing priorities, where new problems and issues frequently arise which require new methods to be created.
- Knowledge of the business of a regulated utility, its structure and operations, with demonstrated understanding of Asset Management principles and processes.
- Knowledge of BPMN 2.0, business models and enterprise processes; experience with ERP process flow implementation a plus.
Australian Citizenship mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200173177.
Reference Number: 200173177_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
- Garmin Announces New Vivofit 4
- Microsoft is shutting down its free upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in 24 hours
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Security and Identity Management SpecialistACT
- CCSolution Delivery Manager/Tech LeadNSW
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerOther
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSolution Architect - HealthQLD
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTIntegration Technical LeadOther
- FTMobile Application DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Health - Data Linkage SystemQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Developer | APIOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Engineering Team Lead/Network ManagerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Scrum MasterVIC
- FTSenior DevOps EngineerOther
- CCSecurity Business AnalystVIC
- CCCyber Security Team/stream LeadVIC