- 12 Month Contract + extensions
- West Sydney
- Services Environment - Change Management focus
We are looking to hire an experienced Change Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The Change Manager ICT manages the change management process, performs analysis on specific changes to identify successes or improvements that can be made to the process. They ensure that the processes and controls properly protect the integrity of the live environment, with minimal disruption to services. They are an expert in Change Management and a reference point for the organisation.
- Develops implementation plans for highly complex requests for change. Evaluates the risks to the integrity of the service environment inherent in proposed implementations (including availability, performance, security and compliance of the business services impacted).
- Develop and maintain a database of changes and manage the Change Advisory Board.
- Develop and produce periodic performance reports identifying the impact and effectiveness of change management and suggests improvement to organisational procedures governing change management.
- Manage the response, resolution and post-incident analysis of changes to ensure deficiencies are identified, learnings are documented, and changes implemented to limit risk of future recurrence.
- Provide expert advice, be influential, a leader and a reference point to others.
- Over 5 years of Change Management experience - must have held the titles om several occasions
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in Service Management in a large and complex
- service environment.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience across multiple ITIL v3 disciplines such
- as Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operations with a focus on Service
- Transition and Continual Service Improvement.
- Strong customer relations experience
- Well versed in core PMI competencies including time, cost and scope management, stakeholder, governance and communication management, risk management and quality management
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ryan Halson
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTGenesys ConsultantACT
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTJnr Project Manager/Business Analyst - Software ImplementationOther
- TP3 x Change and Adoption Managers | Health | 12 month contractsQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTSenior Technical Test AnalystOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTUX DesignerOther
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MortgagesOther
- FTLead Mobile DeveloperQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTIT Service Centre Senior Support OfficerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPUser Interface Designer/DeveloperACT
- CCFull Stack Developer/Senior AnalystQLD
- FTLead PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTCRM Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW