Business Analyst - Public Sector Health Program
- Initial 6 month contract paying $780/day | BA
- Herston Location | BA required for large complex Health Program | Prince 2
Our client, is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their large Program Business and Technology stream to elicit, analyse, validate and document the requirements of the processes and systems associated with the current and future business models. The successful candidate will apply business analysis expertise across the system design, planning and implementation lifecycle to enable the Program to achieve its program objectives.
The primary duties of this role include the following:
Deliver business analyst expertise across the system design, planning and implementation lifecycle to enable the Program to achieve its program objectives through:
- Demonstrated ability to elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Proven ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs for functional and non-functional requirements and document artefacts as needed
- Demonstrated strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough
- understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and the ability to apply these to multiple work-streams and packages of work
- Demonstrated high level of communication, facilitation and analysis skills with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts, with a proven ability to effectively lead business and solution discussions to consensus-based outcomes
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple styles of clients and stakeholders are essential.
- At least two years' recent experience in a business analyst role is essential.
- Demonstrated experience working or a proven ability to work in a highly dynamic and complex public sector environment is essential
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience in preparing and maintaining business analysis and ICT project products is essential.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining, or a proven ability to develop and maintain business process models expressed in BPMN is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in the elicitation, development, maintenance and management of requirements is essential.
- A Tertiary qualification in a relevant related area is essential.
- Experience working successfully within program and project environments (preferably MSP and PRINCE2) will be highly regarded.
- Experience with the use of requirements management applications will be highly regarded.
- Qualification and/or Certification in business analysis will be highly regarded.
- Background or understanding of the health industry and specifically the public sector health industry will be highly regarded
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19114. Should you wish to discuss call Kylie Graham on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Technology predictions for 2018 and beyond
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTPHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake)NSW
- CCCapacity ManagerACT
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTSCADA Project MaanagerOther
- FTInfrastructure PMO AnalystOther
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCIntel ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Service Desk Specialist - BrisbaneVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)QLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSoftwares Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSAP Test AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Security and Identity Management SpecialistACT
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTUX DesignerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCPresales Network Solution ArchitectWA
- TPTechnical Project OfficerQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT