Senior Java Developer
This organisation based in Newcastle is experiencing strong growth of enterprise client projects locally and across the globe.
As an integral member of the development team, you will work within a team of software developers and business analysts working with the latest technologies and methodologies to ensure the successful development of this multi-tiered enterprise Java application.
You are a Senior Java Developer with enterprise Java development experience, who is passionate about delivering quality solutions. You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment working to commercial deadlines.
To be considered you must have proven experience with the following technology:
- You will be competent in object-oriented application design & development principles and familiarity with Object Relational Modelling (ORM) concepts.
- In-depth experience with Agile development practices, including TDD, BDD and Scrum
Naturally you will you will be tertiary qualified with a Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent and have strong analytical ability, excellent communication skills, and the ability to build relationships across the business.
Along with the exciting project work, the Newcastle CBD location, an attractive salary is on offer.
If you are not currently based in Newcastle, you must be willing to relocate for this opportunity
Like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Apostolidis in our Newcastle office on 02 4927 2224, quoting Ref No. 2Q/04622. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Steam is selling Papers, Please for $2 today
- Final Fantasy XV's PC port needs up to 155GB of storage space
- CES 2018: 20 Great Gadgets We Saw On The Show Floor And Beyond
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Who Were The Winners?
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCloud EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSQL DBAWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- TPDigital Services Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Lead (Java, Spring Boot, Web APIs) - Brisbane LocationNSW
- CCJunior Cyber Security AnalystACT
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- FTAgile CoachOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW
- TPQuality ManagerQLD
- CCIBM FileNet ConsultantsSA
- FTOracle DBAOther
- FTSenior Sharepoint Web DeveloperOther
- TPData AnalystQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTOpenText ConsultantQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProgram ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager ? COTS ImplementationsQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational Performance ReportingOther
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW