Senior CRM Business Analyst
Senior BA needed for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation to start mid December 2017. Contract to go to end of June 2018 with potential for extension.
You will need to have demonstrated experience in the procurement and implementation of information systems in relation to the specification of requirements to support a procurement process, gap-fit analysis of solutions, traceability of requirements to processes, information, business rules, legislative/regulatory/policy/governance elements, systems and roles.
You will be highly skilled in the use of business process modelling aspects of MS Visio and proficient with office automation tools such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Highly developed business analysis skills including core competencies of building business relationships, consulting, analysis, problem solving and documentation across a wide range of business issues for all organisational levels
- Highly developed skills in selecting, defining and using business analysis techniques to produce meaningful deliverables.
- Proven ability to plan and scope required business analyst activities, coordinate and facilitate structured focus groups, workshops and interviews as an input to business analysis activities.
- Proven ability to elicit and model current state and desired future state business processes and business rules.
- Proven ability to gather and document traceable business and functional requirements that provide a solid foundation for the procurement and implementation of appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills particularly with respect to working with a diverse range of stakeholders and solving and influencing complex organisational, procedural and policy issues.
- Establishes the contribution that technology can make to business objectives, defining strategies, validating and justifying business needs, conducting feasibility studies, producing high-level and detailed business models, assisting in the preparation of business cases, modelling the changes to the organisation and all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, consulting and liaising with organisational change and solutions analysts to support plans for areas impacted by the delivery of program and project outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with project managers, identified customer representatives and technical specialists to ensure the timely delivery of outcomes and the identification of business risks
- Strong written and oral communication skills at an advanced level (including the ability to establish relationships, facilitate workshops, consult and influence both business and technical people). Extensive experience in developing and delivering presentations and facilitating workshops to all levels of staff within an organisation and with external stakeholders including industry representatives, cross agency and local government.
Highly Desirable Qualifications/Skills
- Advanced level of Business Analysis skills, including working within an end-to-end ICT system development lifecycle.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM and Customer Call Centre implementations.
- Experience with spatial systems.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins or Ryan Anderson in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Applications close COB Thursday, 30 November 2017.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - ServiceNow | ITSMQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Application DevelopmentWA
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTService Desk/Technical Support - Windows OS & MS Office SuiteOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCMS Exchange Administrator - Lync / SkypeWA
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- TPFrontend Developer - AngularNSW
- FTProject Manager/- Accommodation / Facilities ManagerOther
- FTSenior Test Analyst - SiebelACT
- FTMarketing Manager - IT ServicesOther
- FTSenior Engineer (devOps)NSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTWeb Writers/EditorsOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP BW/BO DeveloperNSW
- TPLevel 1 Helpdesk Support OfficerQLD
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW