Virtualisation Network Engineer
- 6 month contract
- Start ASAP, CBD Location
- Experience in Cloud and NFV
As a Network Engineer, you will have the unique opportunity to drive and introduce a new virtualised network infrastructure solution
This role is for a professional, software engineer with a software development & network background. To be successful you will have a proven track record in rapid development of both prototype applications, and production ready applications, in particular focused on networking and computer technologies. Ideally you will have worked on a Greenfield project where you have had to come up with process strategy in partnership with an Architect. The role is with a large Telco via a successful IT Consultancy in Melbourne.
- Working within the NFVi engineering team, deliver the development and productisation of high quality and high performance network virtualised software
- Enhance, productise and integrate with existing solution components (Such as the Openstack platform) to create a complete end-to-end systems solution.
- Develop structured, clean reusable code
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience and training developing high reliability, secure and scalable Network Functional Virtualisation software in a production system.
- Experience in Software Defined Networks
- Understanding of ASICs, FPGA, custom silicon, and x86 solutions for access, edge, and core network infrastructure solutions is desirable.
- Knowledge in the latest open source cloud technologies like OCP, Open Stack, Containers and the relevant gaps/issues they have in supporting networking/packet processing workloads
- Experience with Linux application development
- Experience with a number of the following technologies and concepts: TCP/UDP, DHCP, mDNS, UPnP.
- Install, configure and support network infrastructure including routers, switches, console servers and optical transport equipment
- Web Service Scalability, load Balancing.
- Experience with Cisco Nexus/ASR, Arista and Juniper Enterprise and Service
If you are an independent thinker and able to think outside the box and have the ability and willingness to come up with process operations then this is a role for you.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 200172807.
Reference Number: 200172807_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- FT0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 ImplementationVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst - SiebelACT
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTAPS6 Data Management OfficerACT
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- CCAxway DeveloperNSW
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- FTScrum MasterSA
- FTJunior C++ Developer x 3Other
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCVirtualisation Network EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Field Engineer/SupportVIC
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- TPDesktop Support & PC DeploymentVIC
- FTHealthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7QLD
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC