Desktop Support Analyst
Our client is a clear market leader in the global Insurance industry. They have a mandate for growth in the Australian market. They also offer a fantastic cluture and the opporutnity to work on high profile projects. Equally, they pride themselves on highering the best talent in the market.
Reporting the IT Services Manager, this key End User Support role will provide world class techncial assistance to end users. You will communicate directly with internal stakeholders, actively seeking resolution to incidents, fulfilling requests and responding to queries.
Key responsiblities include :
- Liaise with the various local and international support groups for Incident escalation, Request fulfilment and Change Management.
- Provide remote and onsite support, troubleshooting and providing resolutions to technical issues on hardware, software and mobile devices reported by end users.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer issues received via helpdesk ticketing system, email and telephone.
- Establish successful long term relationships with internal customers.
- Research, resolve and respond to a variety of customer inquiries.
- Communicate outages and change to stake holders.
- Reporting all P1 and P2 incidents to the Incident Manager.
- Identify reoccurring Incidents and Requests.
- Maintain the ticketing system, Service Catalogue guidelines and procedure documentation.
- Contribute to the Knowledge base and Known error database.
- Conference room setups including AV, VC equipment and online meeting configuration and support.
- Asset management including procurement.
Please apply now, or for a confidential conversation call Tanya Smith on 03 8080 7294.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- Foxtel Now Streams to Apple TV with AirPlay
- Best holiday laptop deals
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid-level Front End DeveloperOther
- FTPrincipal ConsultantOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTPrinciple Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- TPProject Manager - Gold CoastQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTSCADA Technical Lead/ ArchitectOther
- FTData Quality Assurance LeadOther
- FTDomain Architect - AWS / AzureOther
- FTEnterprise Lean Agile CoachOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTApplication Support ConsultantVIC
- CCGenesys Specialist - SME - TelcoVIC
- TPProject Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersWA
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD