Communications & Change Analyst
- Initial contract until July 2018 paying approx $700/day
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Complex communication and marketing strategies and plans | Creative Writing Skills
Our client, Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services (DCCSDS), is currently seeking a Communications and Change Analyst, to provide communication and engagement services to the ICMS Replacement Program responsible for replacing the current child protection and youth justice ecosystem by delivering an integrated human and social services platform to improve outcomes for vulnerable children and young people in Queensland using a shared client and case management platform.
Background of the Project
The ICMS Replacement Program will replace the current child protection and youth justice ecosystem by delivering a more holistic client and case management solution that offers greater support for the alignment of cross-agency human service delivery and information sharing.
- Contribute towards project success by ensuring stakeholders are fully aware and understand products and services to be delivered, including contribution to Program Director and Project Managers efforts in the development of Project Communication Plans, Stakeholder Engagement Plans and Change Management Strategies.
- Design and develop program branding and theming to use for external communication with broader departments, agencies and user groups.
- Work in partnership with the organisational change manager to implement effective and coordinated change management and engagement activities.
- Undertake communication and marketing activities identified in approved communication plans.
- Prepare a range of written materials including cabinet submissions, executive correspondence, briefing material, speech notes and information papers concerned with the program.
- Research, write/prepare and seek appropriate approvals for information releases, newsletters, presentations, electronic broadcasts, and other communication material for a variety of audiences.
- Liaise with the Departments Stakeholder, Engagement and Innovation Branch to ensure all communication and marketing activities are consistent with corporate directions and adhere to corporate standards, style and image delivery.
- Implement and maintain effective communication channels and methods, such as Sharepoint or newsletters, to ensure stakeholders are kept well informed and embed feedback loops.
- Represent the Department and manage consultations with a diverse set of stakeholders, including but not limited to: other state Government departments, other levels of government and the non-government sector.
- Negotiate persuasively with executive stakeholders to ensure alignment across corporate strategy, business change outcomes, program objectives and project outputs.
- Experience developing and managing complex communication and marketing strategies and plans.
- Marketing and communication techniques in multimedia.
- Creative writing skills to develop key messages.
- Exceptional relationship management, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to gather and investigate information from a variety of sources, explore new ideas and different viewpoints.
- High level interpersonal skills as demonstrated by successful outcomes in the areas of presentation, consultation, negotiation and change management including the ability to prepare, coordinate and present timely and accurate advice.
- Demonstrate experience in and exposure to project management activities including project management methodologies and practices, preferably applying the PRINCE2 and Agile project management methodologies.
- Experience with business reform/transformation and enabling change projects/programs.
- See projects through to completion, monitoring project progress and adjusting plans as required. Commit to achieving quality outcomes and ensures documentation procedures are maintained and stakeholders' expectations are met.
- Work collaboratively and operate as an effective leader and team member involving people, encouraging them and recognising their contribution. Consults and shares information and ensures others are kept informed of issues.
- Take personal responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work. Demonstrate initiative and proactively steps in and does what is required. Commits energy and drive to see that goals are achieved.
- Program theming and branding collateral
- Communication Management Plan
- Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Contribute to Organisational Change Management artefacts
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19013. Should you wish to discuss please contact Kristy Coulter 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Microsoft is selling the excellent Dell XPS 13 and Dell Inspiron 15 for hundreds off, today
- DrayTek Vigor 2952P review: Doesn't look pretty but does get the job done
- The Game Awards 2017: Every new game trailer
- Titan V revealed: Nvidia's monstrous Volta GPU finally comes to PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness and Test Analyst | Student Management SystemQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- TPSAP Migration Module LeadNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnology Project CoordinatorOther
- FTMicrofocus Cobol DeveloperOther
- FTInfra Deployment Lead/- Windows 10 SOE rollout projectOther
- FTFinance Applications SpecialistOther
- FTSAP SD ConsultantNSW
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Public Sector Health ProgramQLD
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- FTICT Procurement ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSystems Administrator - not for profit organisationQLD
- CCSenior MySQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTData Centre Support Engineer -| 6mth ContractOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Finance AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Lead - DigitalNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD