Senior Program Coordinator
- Contract role-12 Months
- Top Tier Government Sector
- Sydney Based
Fantastic job opportunity for an experienced Program Coordinator to assist the Program Manager in managing and delivery of various streams.
A large government sector is looking for an experienced Senior Program Coordinator who will be responsible to assist the Program Manager in managing and delivery the various streams.
Primary Purpose of the role:
- The Senior Program Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the sound business, financial and operational management of the Program. This includes coordinating and providing proactive, strategic and timely advice on the financial, business, budget, scheduling, technology and operational performance of the whole program.
- The program coordinator may work with a number of teams/groups and outside entities to get a project done. Each group specializes in one or a few critical aspects of the project. They each rely on the others to get their piece of the project finished well so the project can be completed. The program coordinator handles the individual timelines and needs of each group, schedules their work into the larger program timeline and makes sure that one team's work does not interfere with that of another.
- The program coordinator will also schedule and hold meetings related to the projects on which he/she is working. He/she will prepare agendas, invite relevant meeting participants, give reports on how the project is proceeding, document meetings and perform other work related to setting up and holding meetings
- Tertiary qualifications in information systems/management, computer science or related areas, or substantial equivalent experience
- High level understanding of the business and technical issues which surround and impact software applications and information systems.
- High-level experience in designing, building and maintaining program plans and schedules and ensuring adherence to PMO standards and processes.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and the ability to translate high-level strategic business objectives into technology solutions
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with business users
- Ability to identify and act on issues that effect the implementation of WH&S, EEO principles and ethical practices, including ability to promote and monitor workplace practices and procedures to prevent and detect fraud and corruption
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200173176.
Reference Number: 200173176_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- FT0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 ImplementationVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst - SiebelACT
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTAPS6 Data Management OfficerACT
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- CCAxway DeveloperNSW
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- FTScrum MasterSA
- FTJunior C++ Developer x 3Other
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCVirtualisation Network EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Field Engineer/SupportVIC
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- TPDesktop Support & PC DeploymentVIC
- FTHealthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7QLD
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC