Our client is currently seeking to engage 2 experienced Business Analysts with strong critical analysis and business process re-engineering experience for an ongoing program of work.
In this role, you will:
- critically analyse existing business processes resulting in the development of artefacts for existing systems
- actively contribute to workshops including those discussing current and future processes (both business and technical)
- produce high level and detailed documentation of new business requirements
- formulate 'to-be' process that support on-line service delivery, and balances the requirements of clients, business users, and contracted providers of client services
- formulate a detailed statement of requirements for an end to end solution that supports the 'to-be' process
- quantify possible benefits offered by the 'to-be' processes and its supporting solution
- communicate effectively business users, service providers and other key stakeholders
- assist, and where necessary, coach and mentor other team members
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology preferred (relevant on the job experience in business process analysis or a related field will be considered).
- Minimum of 5 years business analysis experience in Government departments.
- At least 5 years of information technology experience
- Ability to critically analyse and re-engineer business processes.
- Ability to formulate requirements statements for ICT systems.
- Ability to successfully engage and interact with business users and suppliers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Paul Vinay
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk TechnicianNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- FTProject Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrdOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCM204 Developers - Federal GovernmentSA
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTProcess/ Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- CCSenior MySQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- CCDesktop Support / Field TechnicianWA
- FTProject Coordinator - FinancialsOther