Field Services Technician
Our national client is seeking to engage multiple highly skilled and motivated Field Service Engineers to join their growing Canberra team.
As a technician, you will be responsible for:
- Connecting temporary generator to the site
- maintaining, and refueling Gensets (diesel generator)
- Ability to perform Reactive, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance activities on sites, such as Antennas, Feeders, Groundings, Rectifiers, Batteries, emergency generators and other Site Support Systems.
- Temporary fixes for Site infrastructure, e.g. fences, climbing obstructions.
- Testing and repairing external alarms, lights, fuses, AC systems.
- Supports Field Operations & Planning Engineers
- Reporting on faults and fixes of site support systems
- Supports Spare Part Management, collection, installation and returning store spares as per the spare part management process
Skills / Experience required:
- 1 year + Experience in mobile technology space working in Field Operations.
- Commitment to Safety (WH&S)
- Ability to work unsupervised and follow approved procedures.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach.
- Strong customer focus, relationship building and management skills;
- Professional approach and comply with company code of conduct.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Zahidul Alam
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - ServiceNow | ITSMQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Application DevelopmentWA
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTService Desk/Technical Support - Windows OS & MS Office SuiteOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCMS Exchange Administrator - Lync / SkypeWA
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- TPFrontend Developer - AngularNSW
- FTProject Manager/- Accommodation / Facilities ManagerOther
- FTSenior Test Analyst - SiebelACT
- FTMarketing Manager - IT ServicesOther
- FTSenior Engineer (devOps)NSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTWeb Writers/EditorsOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP BW/BO DeveloperNSW
- TPLevel 1 Helpdesk Support OfficerQLD
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW