Organisational Change Manager | Communications
- Initial contract to start ASAP until Feb 2018 with likely extension - $890/day
- Brisbane CBD Location | Centralised Community Register Implementation
Our client, a well-known government agency, are currently seeking an Organisational Change Manager to work within a team to develop an Organisational Change Management Plan and Stakeholder Engagement/Comms Plan for the a Centralised Community Register.
- Develop an Organisation Change Management Plan taking into consideration internal and external organisation change and transition to operations to maximise adoption of the Centralised Register
- Develop a Stakeholder Engagement and Communications Plan taking into consideration internal and external stakeholders. Includes recommending approaches for engaging with the community to ensure that blue card applications are applied for within the appropriate employment categories
- Commence the development of agreed communication and engagement artefacts.
- Any other deliverables identified by the Project Manager or Project Director during the engagement.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following domains:
- Organisational Change Management
- Stakeholder Engagement (including sector engagement)
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills, with an ability to effectively consult and negotiate with stakeholders (internal and external) and build positive relationships
- Organisational Change Management focus, not technical change management.
- Experience managing change networks and public sector engagement
- Experience developing and implementing a change management plan, including stakeholder identification, stakeholder management and impact assessment, and communication strategy
- Ability to prioritise, schedule and perform work to meet deadlines, commitments and work within a team environment and with ambiguity
The successful candidate will work as part of a team to ensure the successful implementation of a Centralised Register.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18823.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - ServiceNow | ITSMQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Application DevelopmentWA
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTService Desk/Technical Support - Windows OS & MS Office SuiteOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCMS Exchange Administrator - Lync / SkypeWA
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- TPFrontend Developer - AngularNSW
- FTProject Manager/- Accommodation / Facilities ManagerOther
- FTSenior Test Analyst - SiebelACT
- FTMarketing Manager - IT ServicesOther
- FTSenior Engineer (devOps)NSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTWeb Writers/EditorsOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP BW/BO DeveloperNSW
- TPLevel 1 Helpdesk Support OfficerQLD
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW