Application Support Technical Lead
Our client is a rapidly growing software company producing Point of Sales (POS) systems for the retail and hospitality industries. They have created a new role in the level 2 support team for the company to reach even bigger heights
Your role will be essentially that of a 2IC. You will help with training, rostering, and leadership, while also bringing the technical proficiency and customer service to wow clients.
Day to day the Level 2 Support Team is answering escalated client calls, and assisting in the support of hardware supplied by the company in the course of business.
You will be working in a windows environment and be well versed in SQL, and be able to identify issues in code Commercial experience with POS systems would be highly desirable.
You will be second in charge of a team supporting some of the most complex software in Brisbane. You will be working in a high pressure environment, but alongside a team that loves having fun along the way.
- Resolve an extensive array of escalated software technical issues reported by clients quickly and efficiently, working to tight deadlines in a high pressured environment
- Liaise effectively with Clients and staff to ensure the delivery of high quality support.
- Install, upgrade, test, troubleshoot, configure and report on all the company's additional modules e.g. Loyalty, Inventory, etc.
- Utilise diagnostics tools, SQL scripting and reporting to pinpoint inconsistencies within databases unique to the company.
- Configure company software and additional modules to ensure their smooth operation across a network.
- Manage installations/upgrades
- Test alpha builds of software applications released by Research and Development prior to Beta/general client release.
- Manage and maintain internal reporting systems, including site performance management reporting. Ensure POS locations are syncing to their Head Office systems.
- Provide general advice to internal staff members on how to run and use internal systems
What you possess:
- Support Desk experience including user support, service delivery and customer relationship management.
- Keep up with industry and technology improvements.
- Proven experience in company used software, Specifically SQL and POS
- Experience in meeting and exceeding KPIs will be highly regarded.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No: 4B/26092. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidences.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
- MX Sound 2.0 Bluetooth Speakers review: premium PC speakers burdened by average audio
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop review: The discrete GPU is the star of the show
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Manager - Australian Citizens onlyOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTData Migration & SQL AdministratorVIC
- FTDisaster Recovery Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java)SA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SalesforcceOther
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystOther
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProduct Owner - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - Financial ServicesOther
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerACT
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCJunior Network ArchitectACT
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Wealth & AgileOther