Senior Business Analyst
- Must be from Telco Background
- Workshop facilitation skills is must
- 6 Month Contract
Looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a large telecommunication industry with a background in metrics and performance reporting.
Great opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a leading top tier Telco industry. You will be responsible for discovering and delivering the required metrics to be delivered as part of the C-level strategic dashboard solution.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Exposure to telco technical environments or capability to understand
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ownership and delivery of outcomes
- Able to contribute to developing a broader project level strategy
- Engage and influence stakeholders
- The ability to deliver and translate requirements to broader business goals
- Successful track record, gained over many years, in business analysis
- Solid working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Business intelligence, dashboarding and data warehouse project experience is an advantage
- Perform inward and outward facing role within projects/releases/programmes, using Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies.
- Exceptional business focused business analysis skillsets with an adaptability to technical environments
- Report statuses, risks and issues to Project/Programme Managers regularly.
- Build and lead high-performing and self-organizing cross-functional teams, in order to deliver all components of the allocated work within prescribed time, cost, and quality metrics.
- Participate and grow a team culture that values collaboration, innovation, agile delivery, cross-skilling, sponsor engagement, continuous improvement and team success.
- Encourage close co-operation across all roles and functions within the teams through empowering their members, facilitating creativity and building a collaborative and trusting work environment.
- Track activities, schedule, velocity, and capacity diligently. Remove obstacles to enable the project team to deliver the required outcomes effectively.
- Facilitate collaborative activities, workshops and team meetings, e.g., Discovery workshops, estimations, feature elaboration, release and iteration planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and showcases.
- Manage backlog by working with key business stakeholders and Business Analyst to prioritize user stories.
- Proactively improve customer experience and advocacy
Please press "APPLY" button or alternatively send in your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200173097.
Reference Number: 200173097_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- FT0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 ImplementationVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst - SiebelACT
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTAPS6 Data Management OfficerACT
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- CCAxway DeveloperNSW
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- FTScrum MasterSA
- FTJunior C++ Developer x 3Other
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCVirtualisation Network EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Field Engineer/SupportVIC
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- TPDesktop Support & PC DeploymentVIC
- FTHealthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7QLD
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC