Field Services Engineer
- Great CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Competitive Rates $$$
Looking for Field Services Engineer for 6 months contract role.
Seeking for a Field Services Engineer for 6 months role with possibility of extension who will be a Network Engineer in Brisbane location.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Brisbane CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
Duties and Responsibilities
- WAN/LAN, Router Switch and Firewall problem determination and implementation work.
- WLAN technologies and tools, including WLSE or WCS
- Project Support of the network infrastructure including changes, problem determination/resolution, achieving SLA targets, change/problem management.
- Problem determination associated with new project installs.
- Support of new devices until BAU transition has occurred.
- Management of problems and escalations where required
- Provide Design input and work closely with the client to ensure that proposed solutions are accurate and achievable
- High awareness of individual customer service levels when dealing with problems.
- Callout services to third parties as required - Hardware Vendors etc.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures as required for the Network Operations Group.
- Adhere to audit compliances strategies to ensure security and business processes as part of BAU activities.
- High awareness of IBM Corporate Security Standards.
- Proven experience in a large scale implementation role
- A background in WAN LAN, TCP/IP and Networking is necessary. Including new installs and upgrades of products such as Cisco Routing and Switching products, Riverbed, F5 LTM Load Balancers and Wireless LAN Technologies.
- Understanding of relevant network protocols, services, management tools and problem conditions, including QOS, IP-SLA, WLCM, Poe and Jitter
- Experience in deployment and operational use of Network Access Control mechanisms.
- Knowledge of PSTN, ISDN and 3G Telco services is desirable.
- Excellent problem determination skills especially with experience in working with 3 rd parties
- Strong Team Building skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of Problem and Change management skills.
- High degree of analytical ability and creativity in resolving design and production issues
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Cisco Switch and Router , including Nexus Technology
- C isco Firewall
- Load Balancers
- Communication Skills
- Teaming skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200171543.
Reference Number: 200171543_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk TechnicianNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- FTProject Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrdOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCM204 Developers - Federal GovernmentSA
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTProcess/ Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- CCSenior MySQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- CCDesktop Support / Field TechnicianWA
- FTProject Coordinator - FinancialsOther