Project Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrd
****Project Manager required to develop an annual strategy for management of low level vegetation and clearing of residual items in corridor.****
Role: Project Manager - develop Strategy.
Need RISI card, rail background
Duration is till 20/04/18 from ASAP start date.
Location: Sydney Central - however, delivery of project outcomes may require working from a location outside the CBD. Potential for frequent travel around the Network to engage with staff
The Corridor and Vegetation Management Project is to develop and deliver future strategy for rail corridor. The project is split into four streams: High voltage vegetation and hazard trees, roads, drains, and fences, corridor vegetation clearance, and corridor services.
The Corridor Clearance Project Manager is responsible for developing an annual strategy for management of low level vegetation and clearing of residual items in corridor.
- Minimum diploma level education.
- RISI card, CAT3 Medical check preferable.
- Project Manager required to develop an annual strategy for management of low level vegetation and clearing of residual items in corridor.
- Skills and experience in embedding significant cultural, operational process, and IT change programs.
- Strong proven ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders, line managers and frontline staff at all levels
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills along with the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Develop and execute effective project plans for allocated initiatives including the dependencies/ interactions with other program streams/ initiatives.
- Ensuring standard project management framework, governance, systems, procedures, and tools are implemented
- Develop detailed project scopes and contribute to development of business cases and approval submissions
- Manage allocated project(s) and deliver specified outcomes for stakeholders in terms of safety, scope, quality, standards, budget, timeframes, and customer expectations
- Oversee the development of the technology solution including the development and documentation of clear, concise, and effective business processes (policies, guides, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Work closely with the Change Manager and Organisational Development to develop clear, concise, effective, and sustainable training curriculum (user manuals, "Quick Start Guides", course, briefings, etc.) across a range of suitable mediums to ensure all end-users can competently use the new business processes and systems
- Work closely with the Change Manage supporting the successful implementation, deployment, and support phases of each of the program streams by coordinating stakeholder management activities and establishing and maintaining strong, effective relationships with stakeholders
- Lead, direct, coach and mentor project team (Direct, Indirect and Service Providers) to ensure achievement of objectives and delivery
- Provide status update reporting to Program Manager and senior management as required.
- Deliver recommendation for delivery and delivery project plan.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
- MX Sound 2.0 Bluetooth Speakers review: premium PC speakers burdened by average audio
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop review: The discrete GPU is the star of the show
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSalesforce AdministratorOther
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther
- FTAdvice Support Trainer / Project AdministratorOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCJava Developers (EOI)QLD
- CCDynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - DigitalNSW
- FTOperations Process Improvement ManagerOther
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- FTFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior SAS DeveloperOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst - Level 2QLD
- FTProject Manager - Australian Citizens onlyOther
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Program CoordinatorNSW
- FTClinical Support Specialist - PermanentQLD
- FTSenior Wintel Infrastructure ConsultantACT
- FTJD Edwards Principle/ Functional ConsultantVIC