Senior Business Analyst
Our Client, NSW Government is seeking to appoint a Senior Business Analyst to join the existing business unit on a 12 month contract basis.
This position is responsible for performing analysis of Service planning business problems in order to define business and technical requirements leading the design of tools, systems and process based solutions.
Testing support and business process / change management services are also a requirement of this position.
Business Needs Identification and Analysis:
* Meeting with business users and Subject Matter Experts to understand business needs, map current state processes, gather information and analyse requirements.
* Leading development and documentation of functional and non-functional business requirements
* Evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business systems/processes with the business users and management to identify areas for improvement.
* Preparing business cases to support initiation of service planning projects / initiatives
Solution Design and Development:
* Managing vendors, external developers and stakeholders throughout solution design and development
* Contributing to technical solution design for technology projects and future state process design for process improvement projects
* Review and approval of functional specifications and technical design documentation to confirm alignment to business requirements and highlight gaps
* Translating functional requirements and business logic / rules for execution by developers and vendors
* Managing requirements traceability across all phases of service planning projects
* Preparing testing strategies and defect triage processes for System Integration and User Acceptance testing
* Managing stakeholders and business users to develop test cases and scenarios for User Acceptance testing
Adherence to Service Planning Systems Development / Project lifecycle:
* Adhere to the Systems development / project lifecycle framework utilised by Service Planning for all projects
* Champion and govern the use of the framework and associated minimum documentation set across the division
* Support development of best practice tools and templates to support the implementation of the framework
Delivery of Technology, Process and People Changes:
* Managing defect triage governance during SIT and UAT testing
* Identifying training needs and developing training and change materials for business users to support project delivery
* Managing vendors / external contractors throughout testing and transition of technology solutions into 'Business as Usual'
* Supporting buisness users and stakeholders to transition projects into 'Business as Usual'
* Providing regular reports to the Manager Operational Excellence and Director Service Planning on progress, risks and issues to ensure management are fully informed.
* Working on multiple projects concurrently dealing with changing priorities, scope and deadlines.
* Developing effective and robust relationships with key business users, stakeholders, vendors and Department IT
* Maintaining the accountability for quality analysis and documentation that is the foundation on which future systems are developed.
* Coordinating the achievement of defined objectives given competing priorities within a dynamic and complex operating environment
* Supporting transformational change given the range of internal and external stakeholders
* Driving project deadlines and milestones to the required standards and in line with the Service Planning project lifecycle framework whilst ensuring the needs of stakeholders and business users are considered and accounted for
* Working in an industrially sensitive operational environment whilst ensuring the effective integration of new processes, systems and change.
* Tertiary level qualifications in a relevant discipline and a minimum of 5+ year's industry experience
* Extensive experience in developing user requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, test cases & procedures and user documentation.
* Extensive experience in continuous process improvement and change management
* High-level analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to research and to apply problem solving skills to complex technical problems.
* Strong knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
* Sound understanding of Applications Development methodologies (eg. JAD).
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills for working collaboratively at all levels Strong Vendor and Stakeholder management skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk TechnicianNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- FTProject Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrdOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCM204 Developers - Federal GovernmentSA
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTProcess/ Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- CCSenior MySQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- CCDesktop Support / Field TechnicianWA
- FTProject Coordinator - FinancialsOther