About the Company
Our client is experiencing significant change as they work towards becoming a more innovative, sustainable and resilient organisation. With a large program of work, you will join a professional and collaborative culture seeking to improve the services they offer to their internal and external customers.
About the Role
You will liaise with ICT and business units to identify areas for improvement in both processes and systems projects in line with the strategic business and operational objectives.
You will work closely with senior stakeholders, core business units and project teams to elicit information, define requirements, provide the business analysis and outline solutions and business project initiatives.
You will define and communicate the key requirements, principles and models that describe the business process and practices - current and future state, to enable evolution where appropriate and support continuous improvement.
Your ability to be resourceful, think conceptually, proactively form professional relationships with executives, managers, subject matter experts and end users is critical to the success of these projects. You will actively engage with end users and stakeholders in clearly documenting, base lining and tracking requirements through to implementation and user training.
Skills & Experience Required
- Tertiary qualifications in IT/Business or other related field
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst, with recent experience working across applications and infrastructure projects
- Experience in capturing business requirements and converting them to user cases and functional/non-functional requirements
- Experience with engaging stakeholders face-to-face and running workshops
- Ability to communicate technical aspects in lay person terms to non-technical users, and conversely have the ability to communicate 'user' needs and/or requirements to all departments
- Strong documentation skills and a clear understanding of business processes and turn them into design specifications, whilst taking into account; functionality, usability, reliability and performance
- Adherence to business analysis best practice when communicating, documenting and proposing business initiatives
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams, and in a project management environment
- Self-motivated and ability to direct own performance and outputs to meet project deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience with documenting work-flows with Visio
- Deep understanding of Business Analyst tools and project management principles (Prince2)
Like to know more?
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Clare Weir in our Newcastle office on 02 4927 2223, quoting Ref No. 2R/07618.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- FTHealthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7QLD
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTWireless Network Engineer - CCNA/CCNPOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- FTScrum Master - Digital / Marketing - CBAOther
- FTApplication Support Technical LeadQLD
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- TPTest Automation EngineerQLD
- TPProject Manager - Credit CardsNSW
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCAutomation Anywhere developerQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Incident & OperationsOther
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Wintel Infrastructure ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- TPDevSecOps SpecialistACT
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence and Insights ManagerOther