Senior DevOps Lead
- **State of the Art Facilities**
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
- >>> Dynamic and Engaging Team >>>
!! PERMANENT ROLE !! Provide Leadership, Coordination and Specialist expertise in an exciting and varied Product Development environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well established Australian business is expanding internationally, located within the Melbourne CBD.
Having experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, the close-knit team are looking for an experienced DevOps Lead to come on board and share in their success.
This is a newly created role and they boast a low turn-over of staff due to a strong positive culture based on high performance and accountability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Permanent position based in Melbourne offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies.
The focus is to be a leader in Business Solution Projects utilising your knowledge and expertise of DevOps Practices, Processes and Tools.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally, you will have proven expertise in the following technologies:
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will Coordinate and also Lead an experienced offshore DevOps team as well as internal Melbourne Team.
This is a diverse position working with the Operations, Infrastructure & Development Teams encompassing an understanding of, but not limited to:
• Cloud Services hosted in AWS or Private Cloud
• Administering websites at scale
• Deep understanding of version control systems such as TFS, GiT, etc.
• Understanding and Knowledge on Database deployments.
• Proficiency with PowerShell scripting
• Should have some background understanding (ASP .Net, Angular, etc)
• Familiarity with Monitoring tools such as Site 24/7 or anything similar
• Familiarity with Jira, Confluence and other DevOps offerings from the Atlassian Suite
• Tooling investments & Automation
• Engineer Solutions to drive operational maturity / efficiencies
• Familiarity with Test Automation framework such as Microsoft Test Manager.
• Continuous delivery through Automation (RM, CI, Build) and Change Management. Familiarity with Continuous Improvement\Continuous Development & Deployment tools such as Octopus, Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, etc.
• Analyse Service Design for resiliency & DR gaps
• Good knowledge of Windows Server, IIS
*** If this sounds like you and you have the technical know-how then please apply online, sending your resume in WORD Format ***
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200172706.
Reference Number: 200172706_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- HP patches hundreds of laptops to remove hidden keylogger
- The best free video editing software: Great tools for YouTube stardom and more
- MSI Trident V3 Arctic review: Looks like a console, runs like a high-end desktop
- VSDC review: This free video editor holds back too much
- Hitfilm Express 2017 review: Powerful features lie behind a quirky interface
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Green Belt)NSW
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerOther
- CCM204 Developers - Federal GovernmentSA
- FTJunior Project ManagerACT
- TPWeb Communications OfficerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Data -Other
- FTInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTProgram CoordinatorACT
- FTTest ManagerOther
- FTPublishing Specialist / Business Specialist - TelecommunicationOther
- FTSAP BW/BO DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ieMR - Digital Health ProgramQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTData Quality Assurance LeadOther
- CCTechnical Team Lead ? SAP Fiori + UI5QLD
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- FTCobol DeveloperOther