Business Analysis, Design and Configuration Manager
- Jan 2018 - Sept 2018 with possible extensions paying $887/day
- Sunshine Coast Location | ieMR Implementaton Sunshine Coast Hospitial
Our client, the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service, is currently seeking an Analysis, Design and Configuration Manager to join the team in January 2018 through until September 2018 with possible extension.
Your opportunity is to take responsibility for analysis, design and configuration associated with the deployment of the ieMR build of Cerner Millennium to all clinical areas across both SCUH and NGH by leading and supporting multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix management delivery structure. You will report to the Digital Hospital Program Director and work directly with the Program's Clinical Lead, Clinical Transformation Manager and Subject Matter Experts.
To achieve success in this role, you will need to use your previous Electronic Medical Record (EMR) implementation knowledge and skills to:
- Lead the analysis, design and configuration delivery of the Digital Hospital Program for the SCHHS with a key focus on understanding the current state and future state end to end workflows of each department and ensuring the gaps identified are clinically relevant and support the clinical transformation team in execution of all change and engagement activities.
- Lead the analysis, design and configuration team according to an agreed scope of work, agreed timelines, providing appropriate levels of project governance and reporting.
- Lead the analysis, design and configuration delivery of the Digital Hospital Program to ensure the program outcomes are achieved, that the results are in line with business requirements and deliver the anticipated business benefits to the SCHHS.
- Actively contribute and form part of the Digital Hospital Program leadership team for SCHHS to ensure a highly successful implementation of the ieMR Digital and Medications Releases of the Cerner Millennium suite such that outcomes are achieved, requirements met and anticipated business benefits are delivered to the SCHHS.
- Manage a team & coordinate all ieMR analysis, design and configuration activities across the SCHHS for the state-wide ieMR rollout.
- Work in close collaboration with the ieMR clinical transformation team to ensure clinical input to all design documentation and decisions
- Provide expertise in relation to ieMR workflow analysis, system integration and configuration.
- Lead the documentation of current and future state business processes, ensuring alignment between the information requirements and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) specifications.
- Lead the management and maintenance of a repository of information models and reference data in accordance with project documentation management policies and procedures.
- Provide Cerner solution specific product knowledge to discussions around broader clinical workflow.
- Lead the application of appropriate information modelling and data modelling methodologies.
- Lead and work collaboratively with a wide range of Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service staff at all levels, including conducting stakeholder workshops.
- Actively manage a working environment supporting quality human resource management practices including employment equity, anti-discrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
- Provide leadership and team management for a team of around 20 technical and application specialists, in compliance with Queensland Health Human Resources policies and procedures.
To meet the requirements of this position, you must demonstrate:
- Previous project management experience on successful Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Implementation projects.
- A strong understanding of the impacts and challenges of implementing an EMR into a large, complex operational health environment, based on knowledge of leading global solutions.
- Experience in analysis, design and configuration of EMR's with an Australian hospital setting.
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of project managers and other project staff to deliver projects in a matrix-managed environment with constrained resources, competing priorities and fixed deadlines.
- A strong understanding of Configurable-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Systems and hardware implementation challenges in a 24 x 7 hospital environment.
- This position will be required to work throughout the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service.
- Weekend and out of hours work is a requirement of this role.
- A Queensland 'C' class driving licence.
While not mandatory, the following are highly desirable:
- Cerner Millennium suite exposure and/or implementation experience
- EMR implementation experience within an Australian hospital setting
- Formal qualifications in Project/Program Management, ICT, Organisational Change and/or Healthcare.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18971. Please call Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344 should you wish to discuss.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTMySQL Database Administrator- Meadowbank locationOther
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk TechnicianNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- FTProject Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrdOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCM204 Developers - Federal GovernmentSA
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTProcess/ Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- CCSenior MySQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- CCDesktop Support / Field TechnicianWA
- FTProject Coordinator - FinancialsOther