Project Manager/Business Analyst
Our client, a dynamic and innovative national organisation, is seeking a Project Manager with Business Analysis skills to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have experience within the manufacturing industry, have worked in an Agile environment and have a strong business and IT background.
This is a permanent opportunity based in the northern suburbs of Brisbane, paying up to $150k including super.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven track record in successfully managing Agile SDLC projects, with demonstrated history of delivering against project and business KPIs.
- Demonstrated experience managing digital mobile and web application development projects.
- Demonstrated skills in successfully managing and mitigating risks and/or issues that have the potential to impact project delivery.
- Proven high level ability in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers, peers, service providers and stakeholders.
- Gather requirements and conduct analysis using Agile techniques.
- Collaborate with User Experience specialists, developers and testers.
- Facilitate workshops, including requirements gathering sessions.
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure external needs are met.
- Promote best practice use of Agile techniques.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/26197. For any enquiries please contact Kylie Graham on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- Foxtel Now Streams to Apple TV with AirPlay
- Best holiday laptop deals
- Australian Destroyer joins in World of Warships
- Sony Commences Android 8.0 Oreo Rollout in New Zealand Starting With Flagship Xperia XZ Premium Smartphone Device
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FT.Net Technical / Team LeadOther
- FTSecurity Technical LeadOther
- CCTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- FTTransition ManagerOther
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- TPELearning and Change OfficerVIC
- FTJunior CRM Support AnalystOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- TPProject OfficerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTBlockchain DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- CCAS400 Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - GIS DrupalNSW
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - ServiceNow | ITSMQLD
- FTDesktop TechnicianSA
- FTIT Audit & BCM AnalystNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior Finance AnalystOther