Security Cleared Network Engineer
- Canberra Location
- Permanent Position
- Australian Citizenship & Minimum NV1 Clearance Mandatory
To provide technical support by resolving incidents, installation, project delivery, maintenance for the Datacentre Communications Network
To provide technical support by resolving incidents, installation, project delivery, maintenance for the Datacentre Communications Network and ensure end to end operational availability of network systems within service levels and / or service expectations.
- Network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Internal systems, and Data centre network infrastructure.
- Act as point of contact between customer and engineers.
- Resolve all incidents in line with required service level agreements.
- Complete project activities as required on behalf of the customer.
- Define and document requirements and provide design documentation as appropriate
- Assist with and generate Design's, Solutions & execute new installations and upgrades as necessary complying with the change management process.
- Maintain accurate records of all operational assets (hardware, software)
- Work with Customers, Solutions Architects, Pre-Sales, NEC Management and the delivery team in providing the best and most cost effective solution
- Liaise as required between the Delivery team, Professional services, Solution Architects and OEM's on the implementation & support issues that may arise
- Degree / Certificate in IT or equivalent
- Cisco Associate and/Or Professional Level Certifications (CCNA,CCNP R&S and DC)
- Experience with Cisco Firewalls and Data Centre switches.
- Experience with Cisco LMS and Cisco Prime.
- Experience with UCSD.
- ITIL Foundations Certificate
To be eligible to apply, you must have an existing NV1 security clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tori Bull on (02) 6151 9214. Please quote our job reference number: 200172452.
Reference Number: 200172452_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- HP patches hundreds of laptops to remove hidden keylogger
- The best free video editing software: Great tools for YouTube stardom and more
- MSI Trident V3 Arctic review: Looks like a console, runs like a high-end desktop
- VSDC review: This free video editor holds back too much
- Hitfilm Express 2017 review: Powerful features lie behind a quirky interface
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Green Belt)NSW
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerOther
- CCM204 Developers - Federal GovernmentSA
- FTJunior Project ManagerACT
- TPWeb Communications OfficerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Data -Other
- FTInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTProgram CoordinatorACT
- FTTest ManagerOther
- FTPublishing Specialist / Business Specialist - TelecommunicationOther
- FTSAP BW/BO DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ieMR - Digital Health ProgramQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTData Quality Assurance LeadOther
- CCTechnical Team Lead ? SAP Fiori + UI5QLD
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- FTCobol DeveloperOther