Network Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and IT
We are currently looking for multiple Network Engineers for a Major Telco based in Sydney.
We are looking for engineers who are experienced in Transmission, IP Core Networks, and IT for 6 month contracts paying up to $450pd.
To be considered for the roles, all candidates must have:
- A technical qualification (diploma or degree) in Telecommunications Engineering (or related Engineering discipline).
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in telecommunications.
- Basic understanding and knowledge including:
- Understanding of network architecture and elements
- Knowledge of technical design
- Solutions development lifecycle
- Basic computing skills and knowledge hardware and software
- Clearly communicate and present ideas and information to manager level
- Clearly communicate network design and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to visually depict and interpret a solution design
- Experience with ITIL
- Experience in network design and implementation
- Experience in large scale network environment
- The right to work in Australia
Candidates for the IP Core Network role should have experience with Cisco and/or Juniper Routers.
IT Network Engineers should have experience with Unix and Linux OS including log collection and analysis tools.
For more information, please send your CV in WORD format.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Stephanie Zuniga-Maher
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- FTHealthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7QLD
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTWireless Network Engineer - CCNA/CCNPOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW
- FTScrum Master - Digital / Marketing - CBAOther
- FTApplication Support Technical LeadQLD
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- TPTest Automation EngineerQLD
- TPProject Manager - Credit CardsNSW
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCAutomation Anywhere developerQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Incident & OperationsOther
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Wintel Infrastructure ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- TPDevSecOps SpecialistACT
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence and Insights ManagerOther