One of our key government clients are looking to engage services of a highly experienced project manager on a 12 month contract with two 12 month extensions. You will work on a large and complex program of work.
To be successful:
- You will have 5 years of experience as a project manager
- You will have demonstrated experience in applications development, large scale infrastructure projects and data center migrations.
- You will have demonstrated experience managing, planning and executing Information and Communications technology projects or components of major ICT programs.
- You will have demonstrated an understanding and accreditation of Prince2.
- You will have Formal information and communications technology qualifications from a recognised tertiary institution or demonstrated skills and experience.
- You will have demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills, particularly in reporting, presentation and consultation, and the ability to negotiate and communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have Demonstrated high level interpersonal skills and the ability to manage conflict and affect resolution.
To be successful, you will have demonstrated ability to manage complex portfolio of projects to successful completion. You will have formal Project Management qualifications (preferably Prince 2 and MSP) and excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting 1A/12875
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- HP patches hundreds of laptops to remove hidden keylogger
- The best free video editing software: Great tools for YouTube stardom and more
- MSI Trident V3 Arctic review: Looks like a console, runs like a high-end desktop
- VSDC review: This free video editor holds back too much
- Hitfilm Express 2017 review: Powerful features lie behind a quirky interface
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCyber AnalystVIC
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- PTAxway developersVIC
- FTSecurity Business Analyst - $850 per dayOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTData Centre Support Engineer -| 6mth ContractOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTSenior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management)NSW
- FTData Quality Assurance LeadOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTTechnology Project CoordinatorOther
- FTClinical Support Specialist - PermanentQLD
- FTSpatial AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Data and Information MangementQLD
- FTTransition ManagerOther