Project Manager - CRM
As Project Manager you will responsible for the successful delivery of complex CRM projects within a large government department. Your ability to manage and deliver according to business requirements will be essential to effectively enhancing business processes and successful project delivery.
This is an initial 4-month contract opportunity with high possibility of extending into a long-term engagement. Based in Brisbane CBD, paying up to $90/hour including super.
- Lead the successful delivery of complex CRM projects to ensure outcomes are achieved and solutions are delivered reflective of customer needs and to agreed expectations.
- Implement a CRM solution to replace the current call logging systems on behalf of the department.
- Lead, manage and direct multi-disciplinary project teams to work collectively to deliver integrated outcomes, ensuring that sub-optimal performance is proactively addressed.
- Identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers.
- Develop project artefacts including business cases, benefits realisation plans, project and stage plans, and project communication documents, ensuring that realistic and quality project artefacts are prepared and maintained throughout the life of the project.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver CRM projects to customer specifications.
- Tertiary and/or appropriate qualifications in project management (preferably Prince 2) and substantial industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing large and complex ICT projects within a government context.
- Demonstrated experience in managing transition activities after the project deliverables are complete in order to achieve full benefit realisation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects including the ability to manage project scope, risks, integration, issues and financials.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with a diverse group of internal and external suppliers to achieve outcomes.
- Written and oral communication skills at an advanced level (including the ability to consult and influence a diverse range of customers).
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18524. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- Foxtel Now Streams to Apple TV with AirPlay
- Best holiday laptop deals
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid-level Front End DeveloperOther
- FTPrincipal ConsultantOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTPrinciple Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- TPProject Manager - Gold CoastQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- FTSCADA Technical Lead/ ArchitectOther
- FTData Quality Assurance LeadOther
- FTDomain Architect - AWS / AzureOther
- FTEnterprise Lean Agile CoachOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTApplication Support ConsultantVIC
- CCGenesys Specialist - SME - TelcoVIC
- TPProject Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersWA
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD