- Great CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Growth opportunity
We are looking for Kofax developer for a 6 months contract in Melbourne
We are looking for Kofax developer for a 6 months contract in Melbourne with possibility of extension.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum work experience 3 - 5 in Kofax Capture-L2 experience is mandatory
- As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgement to plan and execute your tasks.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200170657.
Reference Number: 200170657_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- FT0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 ImplementationVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst - SiebelACT
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTAPS6 Data Management OfficerACT
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- CCAxway DeveloperNSW
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- FTScrum MasterSA
- FTJunior C++ Developer x 3Other
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCVirtualisation Network EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Field Engineer/SupportVIC
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- TPDesktop Support & PC DeploymentVIC
- FTHealthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7QLD
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC